Last month I attended a Leadership Conference provided by my school. It was an all day conference and by the end of that conference I was so tired I don’t think I was able to say a coherent sentence. Besides that, it was a great conference and I got to go with some friends which made it even better. There were three sessions that we had to attend and my last session was by far the best. We talked about a strategic leadership plan which is what I am going to share today.
This session was held by TiShaunda McPherson. We went over the four steps in the strategic leadership plan. The four steps are as follows:
- Who are we/you?
- Who do we/you want to become?
- This is where you write your mission statement.
- Who do you want to inspire?
- What are the steps you are going to take to apply your mission statement?
- What are you going to do to apply your mission statement?
- This is where you write your short term goals or steps that you are going to take.
- How are you going to review your progress.
- Come back to this step a few weeks/months later and check in with yourself.
Now here’s your document to use! Let me know what you think and what you put on your sheet.